Email : mbmalumni@yahoo.com, info@mbmalumni.org
Phone : +91-6378857325, +91 (291) 2513121
What is the status on B L Mohatta Adoption fund issue resolution?

There has been various discussions on different whatsapp groups about Sh Mohatta claiming some issue with funding provided from his end towards the association, has there been any direct deliberation from the Association's end to engage Sh Mohatta in any dialogue, to resolve this matter?

Answers

The status is that the discussion is at the same place where it all started (in July 2018). Despite consistently raising it with Sh Mohatta (and through various people as well - and always with supporting CONSISTENT set of data), neither he is not willing to check the proof provided, nor has he ever provided any proof of any of his alleged facts.

Sh Mohatta has consistently been making baseless and unsubstantiated allegations, without any proof and has even threatened legal action as well. It is unbecoming of him as a senior alumni and otherwise generous contributor status, to indulge in such mud-slinging.

Below is the entire chain of mail exchanges with Sh Mohatta in the month of July-18. There are other mail/whatsapp trails in the subsequent months on the same issue as well, though, unfortunately, with no different line of discussion.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: mbm alumni
To: girdhari shekhawat ; Bhanwar Lal Mohatta
Cc: Ashok Rangnani ; aditya.nitie@gmail.com ; blmohatta@gmail.com ; saxena gunjan ; jvajpai@gmail.com ; cybermayank@gmail.com ; pcpurohit@gmail.com ; S.R. RAI MBM ; jodhpur@drtcindia.com
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018, 9:45:42 AM GMT+5:30
Subject: Re: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account support

YOU are not authorized to spread falsehood and baseless allegations

Note that 50 K is the demand when your till date balance of payment is considered, otherwise, basis your adoption process the gross demand for last 2 years is 5.31 lakhs only (net would be lesser than this of course).

This same line is written in one of the mails send to you yesterday, but YOU neither have the habit nor inclination to read.

YOU HAVE A SELFISH INTEREST in keeping this issue unnecessarily open and festering, without EVER providing any proofs to back your statements. You are NOT interested in a dialogue but want to continue with a MONOLOGUE, where people should only listen to you and sing your paeans as if you are GOD.

For MBM Engineering College Alumni Association, Jodhpur (O.) 0291-2513121 E-Mail- mbmalumni@yahoo.com Web site : mbmalumni.org


On Thursday, July 26, 2018, 9:39:21 AM GMT+5:30, Bhanwar Lal Mohatta wrote:


You are not authorized ..

If there is mis match than how deficit comes less than 50 K from 5 Lakh

________________________________________
From: mbm alumni
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 9:37 AM
To: bhanwarmohatta@hotmail.com; girdhari shekhawat
Cc: Ashok Rangnani; aditya.nitie@gmail.com; blmohatta@gmail.com; saxena gunjan; jvajpai@gmail.com; cybermayank@gmail.com; pcpurohit@gmail.com; S.R. RAI MBM; jodhpur@drtcindia.com
Subject: Re: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account support

What do you mean now you are charging .....???

You have been charging this all along....

But sidestepping questions on any proof that you should have....because you DO NOT HAVE ANY PROOF.......it is sickening and amazing at the same time that a person with malefide intentions still has the audacity to not send the proofs to back his statements.


On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 at 9:31, Bhanwar Lal Mohatta
wrote:
Just Now P.C. Purohit called me and I talked to Jayshree .
Both have conformed that you are not authorized .

Now I charge the Ass. for wrong accounting and possible misappropriation / diversion of funds ..

Let the this dispute increase .

________________________________________
From: mbm alumni
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 9:26 AM
To: bhanwarmohatta@hotmail.com; girdhari shekhawat
Cc: Ashok Rangnani; aditya.nitie@gmail.com; blmohatta@gmail.com; saxena gunjan; jvajpai@gmail.com; cybermayank@gmail.com; pcpurohit@gmail.com; S.R. RAI MBM; jodhpur@drtcindia.com
Subject: Re: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account support

You are not authorized to only question and not provide answers.

You need to learn to provide answers before questioning other people.

Don't just give gyaan on what should happen in the organization, when you own accounts are not in order.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 at 9:22, Bhanwar Lal Mohatta
wrote:
Just Now
Talked to sec. And other position holders ..
Every one says you not authorized to send any email at least in this regards.
Are you in office Of MBM Assn. right now ..even before 9 AM .

If having access of email account there is possibility any . the emails

You are not authorized to operate even email. as per President ,Bhutra and Sec.

You were never in this issue ...How you come in Picture .



You this action already damaged the Assn.



________________________________________
From: mbm alumni
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 9:00 AM
To: girdhari shekhawat; Bhanwar Lal Mohatta
Cc: Ashok Rangnani; aditya.nitie@gmail.com; blmohatta@gmail.com; saxena gunjan; jvajpai@gmail.com; cybermayank@gmail.com; pcpurohit@gmail.com; S.R. RAI MBM; jodhpur@drtcindia.com
Subject: Re: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account support

Everyone can see how often and conveniently you are changing your stance on this issue itself and avoiding a direct reply by not sharing any proofs of your so called donations.

You wanting anything to happen ("I don't want you interfere in my affairs") does not mean that it would happen, you are not GOD that world will move per your wishes.

As a fellow member you are being questioned to provide proofs to back your statements, which you have conveniently avoided and have tried to use every trick possible in the book to side step.

The glaring question still standing (which YOU need to answer) is: WHERE ARE THE PROOFS OF YOUR SO CALLED DONATIONS??

If you wish this issue to get resolved now, YOU NECESSARILY need to answer this question.


For MBM Engineering College Alumni Association, Jodhpur (O.) 0291-2513121 E-Mail- mbmalumni@yahoo.com Web site : mbmalumni.org


On Thursday, July 26, 2018, 8:50:43 AM GMT+5:30, Bhanwar Lal Mohatta wrote:


I never told you that it is my property .
I don't want you interfere in my affairs ..
with assn.
I feel cheated …

You avoided to reply point to point reply ..

B.L. Mohatta


________________________________________
From: mbm alumni
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 8:30 AM
To: bhanwarmohatta@hotmail.com; girdhari shekhawat
Cc: Ashok Rangnani; aditya.nitie@gmail.com; blmohatta@gmail.com; saxena gunjan; jvajpai@gmail.com; cybermayank@gmail.com; pcpurohit@gmail.com; S.R. RAI MBM; jodhpur@drtcindia.com
Subject: Re: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account support

I already told you that this association is not your personal fiefdom....

You are not at liberty to spread any baseless and cooked up allegations just because you passed out from the earlier batches.

Don't chicken out now and share proofs of your disputed donations (if you ever made ones physically and not only in your mind).....

If you don't have proof, you should keep your opinions to yourself.

As I said, you are already loosing respect with this pointless and proof less ramblings of yours.

On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 at 8:23, Bhanwar Lal Mohatta
wrote:
I already advised you keep out of my issue ..


________________________________________
From: mbm alumni
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 5:04 PM
To: girdhari shekhawat; Bhanwar Lal Mohatta
Cc: Ashok Rangnani; aditya.nitie@gmail.com; blmohatta@gmail.com; saxena gunjan; jvajpai@gmail.com; cybermayank@gmail.com; pcpurohit@gmail.com; S.R. RAI MBM; jodhpur@drtcindia.com
Subject: Re: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account support

Pointed reply have already been send to you if you have ever cared to read them. Attaching here again as well for everyone's benefit (along with the account summary shared in the 1st mail on this subject itself) along with the complete explanation of the present situation.

All you have responded with is hostility, baseless allegations, emotional outbursts and useless comments. Never once did you share any proof of any disputed donation inspite of your claim that you used to send a mail to the office bearers for every donation made.

All pointed replies are in the attachment, appreciate if you can open your eyes and mind to that.

It is people like you who bring disrepute by treating our great association like personal fiefdoms and by your misleading and baseless allegations.

Don't play victim by claiming that you are an old man when in just the preceeding mail you say that you are a retired person and can do a lot of harm.

I have heard from more people than you that you are responsible for a lot of misery to the association.

You have already lost a lot of respect you commanded and continue on this path with your malicious responses.



For MBM Engineering College Alumni Association, Jodhpur (O.) 0291-2513121 E-Mail- mbmalumni@yahoo.com Web site : mbmalumni.org


On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 4:44:05 PM GMT+5:30, Bhanwar Lal Mohatta wrote:


I never asked that world should move my way...world should always move by correct ways .

Every one in email called me that you are becoming reason to damage the creditably of assn.

More exposer will be line only because that you are not replying point to point..
I have right to take this even court only because of you .
You are giving metal torcher to old man that to by your adamancy .

Once again pl reply point to point ..

I have right to share this email to every MBM Alumni.

B.L. Mohatta

B.L. Mohatt a

________________________________________
From: mbm alumni
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 4:30 PM
To: bhanwarmohatta@hotmail.com; girdhari shekhawat
Cc: Ashok Rangnani; aditya.nitie@gmail.com; blmohatta@gmail.com; saxena gunjan; jvajpai@gmail.com; cybermayank@gmail.com; pcpurohit@gmail.com; S.R. RAI MBM; jodhpur@drtcindia.com
Subject: Re: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account support

It seems that you are hell bent on NOT CLOSING this issue amicably and are working for some vested interest. I find it difficult to comprehend that such a senior person would indulge in such baseless and useless mud slinging for any other reason than for a vested interest.

If a wrong entry was made (as has already been accepted), this is not embezzlement of funds, the money you donated was to the association and it remained in the association account. And now as the issue has been identified, it is being moved to the correct account.

The world will not move per your wishes only, there is a process and way for everything and that is what is happening in this case as well.

The association account position has been clearly and transparently articulated to you numerous times in the mail chain. But you seem to be taking enjoyment in spreading falsehoods and baseless allegations without paying any heed to the facts.

You can threaten as much as you want, but the facts will not change unless you produce anything substantive to support your arguments.

So disappointed with the baseless and destructive ramblings of a senior and resourceful fellow alumni.


On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 at 16:15, Bhanwar Lal Mohatta
wrote:

There has been wrong entries from your end not my end .

Pl give one line answer
.

I will take this to All Alumni assn. thru out the would.

There is some more fund diversion with out the permission of donners ..
Assn is trusty ..can not take any arbitrary decision of any funds other than ment to.

Don't worry I am retired man I will take this so nasty situation where Assn. will not able to justify their own decision.

Pl reply point to point...not only which suits to you..

Why the funds will not credited to right head .

Is P.C. Purohit lier who publicly conformed all money received .
Hoe the more than 5 lakhs debit redused to less than 50 K .

Waiting for your reply.

B.L. Mohatta


________________________________________
From: mbm alumni
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 2:37 PM
To: bhanwar lal mohatta; girdhari shekhawat
Cc: Ashok Rangnani; aditya.nitie@gmail.com; blmohatta@gmail.com; saxena gunjan; jvajpai@gmail.com; cybermayank@gmail.com; pcpurohit@gmail.com; S.R. RAI MBM; jodhpur@drtcindia.com
Subject: Re: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account supported by Sh B L Mohatta

Shekhawat Sir,

All account details have been shared with Sh Mohatta, he is not at all willing to listen to logic and facts.

If someone can at least drive him to read what has been shared with him, the matter would be resolved in no time.

Thanks,

For MBM Engineering College Alumni Association, Jodhpur (O.) 0291-2513121 E-Mail- mbmalumni@yahoo.com Web site : mbmalumni.org


On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 2:34:48 PM GMT+5:30, girdhari shekhawat wrote:


Dear friends
Mohta Boss has always been very generous for any contribution for Alumni, pl recheck from both sides, no more mails please
Regards
Girdhari Singh Shekhawat

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 2:27 PM Bhanwar Lal Mohatta wrote:
Girdhari
when accounts is asked .why people are uncomfortable ??/

Difference reduced to 50K from 5 lakhs ...Why ?

B.L. Mohatta

________________________________________
From: mbm alumni
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 2:19 PM
To: Bhanwar Lal Mohatta; girdhari shekhawat
Cc: ASHOK RANGNANI MBM AJMER; Aditya Gupta; Bhanwar Mohatta; GUNJAN SAXENA; JAYASHRI VAJPAI M. B. M.; Mamu MG bole to Mahatma Gandhi -); PC Purohit; S.R. RAI MBM; Sohan Bhootra
Subject: Re: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account supported by Sh B L Mohatta

Thanks G S Shekhawat sir.

This is exactly what has been urged to Mohatta sir repeatedly.

Again requesting him to agree for a call to resolve this issue and bring facts to the table rather than just unsubstantiated opinions and emotions.

Thanks,

For MBM Engineering College Alumni Association, Jodhpur (O.) 0291-2513121 E-Mail- mbmalumni@yahoo.com Web site : mbmalumni.org


On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 2:15:45 PM GMT+5:30, girdhari shekhawat wrote:


Dear Friends
Kindly resolve the issue amicably , one to one, not in public , all are honourable members of Alumni
Regards
Girdhari S Shekhawat

On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 at 2:06 PM, Bhanwar Lal Mohatta wrote:
what you are in Assn.

________________________________________
From: mbm alumni
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 2:04 PM

To: Bhanwar Mohatta; Bhanwar Lal Mohatta
Cc: Aditya Gupta; JAYASHRI VAJPAI M. B. M.; PC Purohit; Mamu MG bole to Mahatma Gandhi -); GUNJAN SAXENA; Sohan Bhootra; S.R. RAI MBM; GIRDHARI SHEKHAWAT NEW; ASHOK RANGNANI MBM AJMER
Subject: Re: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account supported by Sh B L Mohatta
Sir,

You are mistaken again. I was student till 2003 only, that was 15 years back. Hope you understand the difference.

Very sorry to hear this from a respected senior fellow alumni.

Thanks,

For MBM Engineering College Alumni Association, Jodhpur (O.) 0291-2513121 E-Mail- mbmalumni@yahoo.com Web site : mbmalumni.org


On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 2:01:22 PM GMT+5:30, Bhanwar Lal Mohatta wrote:


This is very sorry state a Student is running MBM assn.

Pl do not email me on behalf of MBM Assn.

You do not know How to behave

________________________________________
From: mbm alumni
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 1:54 PM
To: Bhanwar Mohatta; Bhanwar Lal Mohatta
Cc: Aditya Gupta; JAYASHRI VAJPAI M. B. M.; PC Purohit; Mamu MG bole to Mahatma Gandhi -); GUNJAN SAXENA; Sohan Bhootra; S.R. RAI MBM; GIRDHARI SHEKHAWAT NEW; ASHOK RANGNANI MBM AJMER
Subject: Re: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account supported by Sh B L Mohatta

Sir,

I have already introduced myself. I will do that again, if you consider it so important over the facts which have been repeatedly shared with you. I am Aditya Gupta, EE-03 MBMEC.

The facts of this matter (as they stand in association books) have been repeatedly posted to you, you have NOT given ANY PROOF of the accounts being incorrect at any time.

We have repeatedly, politely and continuously asked you of any proofs supporting your statements, which you have (for reasons best known to you) with held till yet.

Your feelings are very vague, biased and unsubstantiated. This dialogue is going nowhere due to your non co-operation now in the matter

Once again urge you to discuss facts only and not emotions and opinions.

Thanks,

For MBM Engineering College Alumni Association, Jodhpur (O.) 0291-2513121 E-Mail- mbmalumni@yahoo.com Web site : mbmalumni.org


On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 1:40:49 PM GMT+5:30, Bhanwar Lal Mohatta wrote:



Dear Un known Person
Why don't you introduce yourself.

you are wrong Facts has been already changed ..since last year .
One year Back Assn denied most of entries and demanded lot of money from me .
Pl go thru last year emails .before sending emails .

You accounts are Totally Wrong ...Now I am getting feeling that misapplication of Funds can not be ruled out .

B.L. Mohatta

Pl introduce your self.

B.L. Mohatta

________________________________________
From: mbm alumni
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 12:53 PM
To: Bhanwar Mohatta; Bhanwar Lal Mohatta
Cc: Aditya Gupta; JAYASHRI VAJPAI M. B. M.; PC Purohit; Mamu MG bole to Mahatma Gandhi -)
Subject: Re: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account supported by Sh B L Mohatta

Sir,

I dont think that name is important in this matter, it is the facts and resolution which is most important. A name or face would not change the facts in any case.

Still, for your information, I am Aditya Gupta, EE 2003 batch MBMEC. Hope this helps.

As in all the last mails, we continue to request you to send receipts/mails of your disputed donations, to resolve this impasse.

Thanks,

For MBM Engineering College Alumni Association, Jodhpur (O.) 0291-2513121 E-Mail- mbmalumni@yahoo.com Web site : mbmalumni.org


On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 11:36:46 AM GMT+5:30, Bhanwar Lal Mohatta wrote:



Why you are sending without name ..
________________________________________
From: Bhanwar Lal Mohatta
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 11:21 AM
To: Bhanwar Mohatta; mbmalumni@yahoo.com
Cc: Aditya Gupta; JAYASHRI VAJPAI M. B. M.; PC Purohit; Mamu MG bole to Mahatma Gandhi -)
Subject: Re: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account supported by Sh B L Mohatta

Pl introduce yourself

________________________________________
From: mbm alumni
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 11:13 AM
To: bhanwarmohatta@hotmail.com; Bhanwar Mohatta
Cc: Aditya Gupta; JAYASHRI VAJPAI M. B. M.; PC Purohit; Mamu MG bole to Mahatma Gandhi -)
Subject: Re: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account supported by Sh B L Mohatta

Sir,

Detailed, summarized, pointed and expailantory all type of responses have already been provided to you. We have nothing more or less to share further

Again urging you to share and act on facts and only emotions and allegations.

Thanks
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 at 11:09, Bhanwar Lal Mohatta
wrote:
I asked you only two line reply .
That too point to point ..

________________________________________
From: mbm alumni
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 11:00 AM
To: Bhanwar Mohatta; Bhanwar Lal Mohatta
Cc: Aditya Gupta; JAYASHRI VAJPAI M. B. M.; PC Purohit; Mamu MG bole to Mahatma Gandhi -)
Subject: Re: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account supported by Sh B L Mohatta

Sir,

Most respectfully, it does not suit a senior person like you to use such language, even in case when all the relevant information has been presented to you transparently.

Inspite of repeated requests (after sharing all the relevant info with you), you have not once yet given any proof of your disputed donations.

As you rightly pointed out, this is not only the question of money but credibility of Association and your good self as well, hence, once again in the spirit of trust and respect, we request you to share sufficient proof of your donations for which Association does not have any records.

Appreciate if we can resolve this amicably with facts on the table and not unsubstantiated allegations.

Thanks,

For MBM Engineering College Alumni Association, Jodhpur (O.) 0291-2513121 E-Mail- mbmalumni@yahoo.com Web site : mbmalumni.org


On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 10:32:46 AM GMT+5:30, Bhanwar Lal Mohatta wrote:


give me only two LINE reply ..

Am I right or wrong ?

I have paid full ..That was confirmed by P.C.Purohitji in public many times in Assn. Functions

This is not question of Only Money ...It is Question of MBM Assn. Credibility .

I will make this Public ...People should know about wrong accounting .

B.L. Mohatta



________________________________________
From: mbm alumni
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 10:26 AM
To: Bhanwar Mohatta; Bhanwar Lal Mohatta
Cc: Aditya Gupta; JAYASHRI VAJPAI M. B. M.; PC Purohit; Mamu MG bole to Mahatma Gandhi -)
Subject: Re: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account supported by Sh B L Mohatta

Sir,

Hope your earlier confusion of we not reading or responding to your mails is resolved now.

As was already mentioned in the account details send to you, it is very clear in those accounts that there was in fact an entry of Rs 1 lakh of your contributions into the ENDOWMENT fund ledger and it did not go to the ADOPTION fund ledger. We have already transparently mentioned this in the accounts send to you and have already also mentioned that out of that 1 lakh, Rs 50K was already transferred in adoption account while another 50K will be transferred now.

The fact still remains that we cannot see any of your donations since April 2016 (except Rs 1 lakh, which was again mentioned in the accounts detail send to you), which is causing the demand of balance amount to be raised from you.

We again request you to either accept this fact or send us any relevant proof (receipt/mails etc) disputing this fact, to allow us to recheck and make amends.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

For MBM Engineering College Alumni Association, Jodhpur (O.) 0291-2513121 E-Mail- mbmalumni@yahoo.com Web site : mbmalumni.org


On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 10:09:59 AM GMT+5:30, Bhanwar Lal Mohatta wrote:



Sir

I am so educated as you guys are ..
I know one simple thing that other than last year ..I paid excess..
I am aware one lakh I sent when Mr Chuodhry was President ..He credited this amount in other account head.

so Confirm.

B.L. Mohatta

________________________________________
From: mbm alumni
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 10:03 AM
To: Bhanwar Mohatta; Bhanwar Lal Mohatta
Cc: Aditya Gupta; JAYASHRI VAJPAI M. B. M.; PC Purohit; Mamu MG bole to Mahatma Gandhi -)
Subject: Re: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account supported by Sh B L Mohatta

Sir,

Your reply was read (and read again today), the response was send that day itself. After the response from this end, no new points from your side have been received. The last response from our end dated 20th July stands as (below, in black ink were your comments, in red ink was the response to each of those):


"
Dear Sir

Other than last year I have deposited all money of entire years of every one.
Nothing is pending . This has been conform by Purohitji so many times in public. --- As per the data and calculations at our end, and as confirmed to you, we agree that your deposited all money for students selected for adoption till 2015-16, before close of year 2015-16. However, the association did not receive any donation from you for the year 2016-17 per the records we have. We would appreciate if you could send any email supporting your argument, as we have not been able to find any such mail in our records.

Every time I send email of deposits with calculation to All of persons concern. -- Please send all the relevant emails in this regards.

Money deposited from Delhi ,Jaipur ,Kota, and various other places including companies .
All money received is conformed by Alumni. --- The account already reflects, whatever we have received from your various sources/parties, if there are any other donations, please send association receipts/supporting emails of the same.

I am not doubting the credibility of any one But same this M.M. Agarwal was not fit for treasurer ..
he created the confusion.He called me that we he rectified all wrong entries before his term. But he has not done . ---- Would refrain from comments here.

In fact I am discouraged by this confusion ..When I sent three years in advance on that money Alumni earns interest also. --- I am not aware of any guidelines in the association that the interest money needs to be calculated once the money is received from any donor and used for the donation purpose (except in the case of Permanent Scholarships). Will let Purohit sir confirm on the same.

Pl check carefully before this become public issue. --- All the TALLY entries (since April 2010) have been checked and double checked. If you have deposited money in Association's account (and not handed cash to anyone), it is highly improbable that anything has been missed. We can still verify the records, once again, if you can send emails/receipts of your any other donation than what we already have shared with you.

"

Appreciate if you can provide suitable records supporting your claim. Further, it would be much appreciated if any still prevailing confusion can be resolved (with facts and not only generic statements) over telephonic conversation rather than mails.

Thanks,

For MBM Engineering College Alumni Association, Jodhpur (O.) 0291-2513121 E-Mail- mbmalumni@yahoo.com Web site : mbmalumni.org


On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 9:51:22 AM GMT+5:30, Bhanwar Lal Mohatta wrote:


Pl go thru my reply than react

________________________________________
From: mbm alumni
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 9:37 AM
To: Bhanwar Mohatta; Bhanwar Lal Mohatta
Cc: Aditya Gupta; JAYASHRI VAJPAI M. B. M.; PC Purohit; Mamu MG bole to Mahatma Gandhi -)
Subject: Re: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account supported by Sh B L Mohatta

Dear Sir,

The pointwise reply was already provided to you the same day itself, (see below)

To reiterate, the accounts have been checked and double checked already and we have provided you the summary and details of all the transactions which can be identified as your donations (both your donations as in inwards to the alumni account and scholarships to the students as in outwards from the alumni account).

Please note that however, this is not to say that we cannot further look into the accounts. However, to do the same, we need some information/mail/transfer details from your end, to find any missing transactions per your claim.

Appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,


For MBM Engineering College Alumni Association, Jodhpur (O.) 0291-2513121 E-Mail- mbmalumni@yahoo.com Web site : mbmalumni.org


On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 9:28:09 AM GMT+5:30, Bhanwar Lal Mohatta wrote:


Respected Sirs

Still waiting for your response .

Thanks & Best Regards

B.L. Mohatta




For MBM Engineering College Alumni Association, Jodhpur (O.) 0291-2513121 E-Mail- mbmalumni@yahoo.com Web site : mbmalumni.org


On Friday, July 20, 2018, 1:08:02 PM GMT+5:30, mbm alumni wrote:


Dear Sir,

Most respectfully....please see the responses to your comments : (in red)

For MBM Engineering College Alumni Association, Jodhpur (O.) 0291-2513121 E-Mail- mbmalumni@yahoo.com Web site : mbmalumni.org


On Friday, July 20, 2018, 11:00:09 AM GMT+5:30, Bhanwar Lal Mohatta wrote:



Dear Sir

Other than last year I have deposited all money of entire years of every one.
Nothing is pending . This has been conform by Purohitji so many times in public. --- As per the data and calculations at our end, and as confirmed to you, we agree that your deposited all money for students selected for adoption till 2015-16, before close of year 2015-16. However, the association did not receive any donation from you for the year 2016-17 per the records we have. We would appreciate if you could send any email supporting your argument, as we have not been able to find any such mail in our records.

Every time I send email of deposits with calculation to All of persons concern. -- Please send all the relevant emails in this regards.

Money deposited from Delhi ,Jaipur ,Kota, and various other places including companies .
All money received is conformed by Alumni. --- The account already reflects, whatever we have received from your various sources/parties, if there are any other donations, please send association receipts/supporting emails of the same.

I am not doubting the credibility of any one But same this M.M. Agarwal was not fit for treasurer ..
he created the confusion.He called me that we he rectified all wrong entries before his term. But he has not done . ---- Would refrain from comments here.

In fact I am discouraged by this confusion ..When I sent three years in advance on that money Alumni earns interest also. --- I am not aware of any guidelines in the association that the interest money needs to be calculated once the money is received from any donor and used for the donation purpose (except in the case of Permanent Scholarships). Will let Purohit sir confirm on the same.

Pl check carefully before this become public issue. --- All the TALLY entries (since April 2010) have been checked and double checked. If you have deposited money in Association's account (and not handed cash to anyone), it is highly improbable that anything has been missed. We can still verify the records, once again, if you can send emails/receipts of your any other donation than what we already have shared with you.

B.L. Mohatta



________________________________________
From: mbm alumni
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 10:21 AM
To: Bhanwar Mohatta; Bhanwar Lal Mohatta
Cc: Aditya Gupta; JAYASHRI VAJPAI M. B. M.; PC Purohit; Mamu MG bole to Mahatma Gandhi -)
Subject: Re: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account supported by Sh B L Mohatta

Dear Sir,

Not clear on what you have found confusing. Please elaborate.

The info you are seeking ("pl give cost and recept year wise") is already there in the second (cost or outwards to the association) and the third (inwards into association or receipts from you) tables shared with you, you can find the same there.

Still, I am attaching the summary of your donations by financial year (as you seem to be seeking). As mentioned above, this is summarized from the 3rd table itself.


If a confusion still persists, I would suggest that we get over a call to resolve the same, rather than trying to do this over emails.

Thanks,

For MBM Engineering College Alumni Association, Jodhpur (O.) 0291-2513121 E-Mail- mbmalumni@yahoo.com Web site : mbmalumni.org


On Friday, July 20, 2018, 9:39:17 AM GMT+5:30, Bhanwar Lal Mohatta wrote:




It is confusing
pl give detail year confusing
pl give cost and recept year wise.
B.L. Mohatta
________________________________________
From: mbm alumni
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 3:37 PM
To: Bhanwar Lal Mohatta; Bhanwar Mohatta
Cc: Aditya Gupta; JAYASHRI VAJPAI M. B. M.; PC Purohit
Subject: Account status for MBM students Adoption Account supported by Sh B L Mohatta

Dear Sir,

As was discussed today morning between us (along with Sh P C Purohit sir), I am sending you the status of the account records, as we have with us in the association. You would find 3 tables in the attachment of this mail

a) Summary of receipts and payments (from FY 2012-13 -- FY 2017-18)
b) Students supported and related expenses (till FY 2017-18) under the Adoption programme
c) All receipt records from all of your donations (where we have data records that these were by/through you)

The current outstanding (to be received from you) thus stands at Rs 48,690. This is a net difference of receipts and payments received from you till 2017-18.

Also, please note that we have no records of any receipt from you in the last two years (2016-17 and 2017-18), except Rs 1 lac as shown received from you on 19th Dec 2017.

We would appreciate if you could advice on similar records at your end and let us know of any discrepancies, which might be causing the mismatch (if any).

We would again like to thank you for all your generous contributions and support for the association and our Alma mater over the years and hope for your continued benevolence and patronage.


For MBM Engineering College Alumni Association, Jodhpur (O.) 0291-2513121 E-Mail- mbmalumni@yahoo.com Web site : mbmalumni.org

Aditya Gupta | 01 January, 2019
Post Your Answers
Please Login to Post Your Answer